The X factor = fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value.
New Jackson® X Series guitars are loaded with purebred Jackson DNA-hot humbucking pickups, bound compound-radius fingerboard with the distinctive shark-fin inlays, and stunning finishes. Classic Jackson models imbued with the X factor, with fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The Jackson® Rhoads RR24XT has a basswood body, through-body maple neck and Duncan Designed„¢ alnico HB102N (neck) and high-output ceramic HB102B (bridge) humbucking pickups. Its bound compound-radius rosewood fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. Other features include 24 jumbo frets, three-way pickup switching and TonePros® fully adjustable bridge with through-body strings for thick sustain. Case sold separately.
- Series: X Series
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6 In-Line
- Neck: Maple, Through-Body Maple Speed Neck with Tilt-Back Scarf
- Joint Headstock
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12 to 16 Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4
- Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: TonePros® Fully Adjustable Bridge with Through-Body Strings
- Pickups: Duncan Designed„¢ HB-102B Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Duncan Designed„¢ HB-102N Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Through-Body neck construction, TonePros® Bridge, Duncan
- Designed„¢ HB-102-B and HB-102-N Pickups
- Case sold separately
Get the axe with the X-factor and order the Rhoads RR24XT today.