Jackson JS32-8 Dinky DKA QM 8-String Electric Guitar
Extended Range Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A dazzling 8-string with high-output pickups and reinforced maple neck.
The JS32-8Q JS Series eight-string features an arch-top basswood body with a dazzling quilt maple top, bolt-on maple neck, 16"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and "piranha" inlays, 26.5" scale length, stylish fingerboard and headstock binding, dual highoutput Jackson direct-mount eight-string humbucking pickups, single volume and tone controls, direct-mount Jackson HT-8 hard-tail bridge, and die-cast tuners.
- Body Material: Basswood with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: 0.790", 12th Fret: 0.850"
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 26.5" (673 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 2.165" (55 mm)
- Position Inlays: Piranha Tooth (Small Shark Fin)
- Head Stock Binding: White
- Headstock: Jackson AT (4-Over/4-Under)
- Neck Plate: Recessed Ferrules (No Neck Plate)
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson High Output 8 String Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson High Output 8-String Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson HT8 8-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Unique Features: Arched Top
Get the Jackson that's right for you. Order today.