Open Box (Blemished) Jackson DK2S Dinky Electric Guitar w/ Sustainiac
(Inferno Red 886830551581)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Serious sonic capabilities and a scalloped neck joint.
The Jackson DK2S Dinky Electric Guitar is both a looker and a screamer with Seymour Duncan pickups and flashy finishes. The DK2S features Duncan's Sustainiac Driver neck, STK-1 Single Coil mid, and their JB TB4 in the bridge position. The alder body is fitted with a shred-eriffic rock maple neck and a bound compound-radius rosewood fretboard. Transparent finish models have a stunning flamed maple top. A scalloped heel means uninhibited access to the upper frets, while a Floyd Rose double-locking trem lets you dive as deep as you want. A deluxe Jackson molded case by SKB comes with the package to protect your investment and keep it looking good.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!
- Alder body with flamed maple top (transparent finishes only)
- Made in the Japanese factory that has been making imported Jacksons for 20 years
- Rock maple bolt-on neck
- Bound rosewood compound-radius fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan pickups: Sustainiac Driver (neck), STK-1 single-coil (mid), JB TB4 humbucker (bridge)
- 24 Jumbo frets
- 25-1/2" scale
- 1-11/16" nut
- Matching headstock with pinstripe
- Jackson-licensed Floyd Rose low-profile double locking trem
- Sharkfin inlays
- Ivoroid binding
- Black hardware
- Sealed die-cast tuners
- Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Low Profile JT580 LP double-locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Includes Deluxe Jackson Molded Case by SKB
Order your Jackson Dinky today.
DK2S Dinky Electric Guitar w/ Sustainiac Specifications:
- 25-1/2" scale length
Neck dimensions: 1st fret: .735", 12th fret .810"
1-11/16" nut width