The first affordable Xiphos model with a bolt-on neck and double-locking tremolo.
The Ibanez XP300 Xiphos Electric Guitar has a double-cutaway mahogany body for warm, dark tone. The guitar's 3-piece maple neck sports a Wizard II profile for fast and effortless shredding. Its bound rosewood fretboard is fitted with 24 jumbo frets.
The Xiphos' low-profile Edge III double-locking bridge stands up to serious abuse without losing pitch. Ibanez Infinity pickups offer more bite and chunk with balanced string output. A 5-way switch delivers wide tonal variety.
Aesthetic touches include a reversed headstock, deeply beveled edges, dot fingerboard inlays, black hardware, and an awesome iron pewter finish.
Infinity humbucking pickups
The humbucking ceramic Infinity 3 neck pickup provides dynamic sound for chording and rhythm. The humbucking Infinity 4 pickup in the bridge position is equipped with an alnico magnet and has a brilliant tone for lead work that is warm and generates good harmonics.
Edge III tremolo system
The Edge III tremolo on the Ibanez Xiphos XP300 has lower profile tuners for better palm comfort. It provides strength and extraordinary tuning stability even under the most demanding playing conditions. The double-locking Edge III bridge allows for the most radical tremolo effects ever, as well as for total tuning stability.
Case sold separately. (See SKU #620570)
- Xiphos Series model
- Solidbody double-cutaway Ziphos style
- Mahogany body
- Iron pewter finish
- Matching headstock
- 3-piece bolt-on maple neck
- 25-1/2" scale
- Wizard II neck profile
- Rosewood fretboard
- Reversed headstock design
- 15.75" radius
- 1.69" nut width
- 24 jumbo frets
- Dot inlays
- Infinity INF 4 humbucking bridge pickup
- Infinity INF 3 humbucking neck pickup
- Master volume and tone knobs
- 5-way blade pickup selector
XP300 Xiphos Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Wizard II Neck Dimensions:
- Scale/Length: 25-1/2"/648 mm
- Fretboard Radius: 15.75"/400 mm
- Width at Nut:
- 1.69"/43 mm
- Width Last Fret: 2.20"/56 mm
- Thickness 1st Fret: 0.74"/19 mm
- Thickness 12th Fret: 0.82"/21 mm