All Steve's signature features at an amazing price.
When Steve Vai teamed up with Ibanez in 1987, little did he realize what a lasting impact his signature model guitar would have. Today, the JEM is an iconic instrument immediately identified with the legendary guitarist. Famous for its distinctive look and innovative design, time has seen this popular, upscale guitar become the most counterfeited model in the world.
In an effort to make the JEM available to a broader fan base, Ibanez has released the JEMJR, providing more affordable access to the magic that is the JEM. Featuring a mahogany body attached to a Wizard III neck, the JEMJR offers many of the JEMs distinguishing characteristics; the H/S/H pickup configuration, the Tree of Life inlay, a double locking tremolo system, and, of course, the famous Monkey grip and Lion's Claw tremolo cavity. Case sold separately.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck type: Wizard III Maple neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Tree of Life
- Frets: Jumbo
- Fretboard radius: 400mm (15.75")
- Scale Length: 648mm (25.5")
- Neck Width at Nut: 43mm (1.7")
- Neck Width at Last Fret: 58mm (2.3")
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: 19mm (0.75")
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: 21mm (0.82")
- Bridge: Standard Ibanez Double Locking Tremolo System
- Pickup configuration: HSH
- Neck Pickup: Quantum Neck Humbucker (Passive/Ceramic)
- Middle Pickup:Quantum single-coil mid pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge Pickup: Quantum Bridge Humbucker (Passive/Ceramic)
- Hardware Color: Cosmo black
- Other Features: Monkey Grip, Lion's Claw tremolo cavity
- Case: Sold Separately
Get ready to rock. Order today.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Ibanez JEMJR Steve Vai Signature JEM Series Electric Guitar:
Just thank u for what you did for me to help with the problems your staff is very helpful and considerate I hope to do business with you soon
- Was this a gift?: