Ibanez AVN9 Artwood Vintage Parlor Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Special tonewood aging process to give it a broken-in, old school feel and tone out the box.
The "modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition" has long been a catchphrase for the Artwood Series. Artwood Vintage steps even further back in history and borrows the best features of highly desired vintage instruments.
The parlor body shape of the AVN9, along with its Thermo Aged mahogany top and Thermo Aged Spruce X bracing, delivers a loud sound despite its compact body, thanks to the lightweight Open Pore Natural finish. Mahogany top, back and side construction creates rich, bright and balanced tonal character, while the tortoiseshell body binding gives this guitar a true vintage vibe. The mahogany soft-V shape neck in satin finish with a rosewood fretboard provides playing comfort. Open gear tuners with butterbean knobs (18:1 gear ratio) ensure accurate, stable tuning and help reduce the headstock weight, while bringing vintage vibe in its looks. A bone nut and saddle were chosen for their ability to transfer the string vibration naturally. D'Addario Nickel Bronze strings emphasize the natural voice of Thermo Aged wood with incredible clarity, resonance and projection.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: Non cutawayTop wood: Solid Thermo-Aged MahoganyBack & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing: XFinish: Open Pore NaturalOrientation: Right handedNeck
- Neck shape: UNut width: 1.79" (45 mm)Fingerboard: RosewoodNeck wood: MahoganyScale length: 25 in.Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Open Pore Natural
- Pickup/preamp: N/A
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Grover Chrome Open Gear with Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: D’Addario NB1253 Nickel Bronze Strings
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: N/A
Order this special guitar today!