A comfortable body with a spruce top and stage-ready electronics.
The AEG Series slender, single-cutaway bodies deliver powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp or PA system. The AEG10II Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar combines easy playability and a mahogany body with spruce top to create a quality, workhorse acoustic guitar that will rise to any occasion. The Fishman Equipped Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp with onboard tuner preamp with onboard tuner, enable easy sonic manipulation, using the 3-band EQ. Any contour is right at your fingertips. The AEQ-SP1 also offers a phase reverse for feedback reduction.
Case sold separately.
- BodyShape: AEG Body
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- BackSides: Mahogany Back and Sides
- Top: Spruce Top
- Rosette: Abalone Rosette
- Tuners: Ibanez Chrome Die-Cast Tuners
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Electronics: Ibanez AEQ-SP1 Preamp with Onboard Tuner
- Outputs: 1/4" Output
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- BridgePins: Advantage Bridge Pins
- Strings: Ibanez Coated Acoustic Strings
- Scale/Length 648mm
- Width at Nut 43mm
- Width at Joint 55mm
- Thickness 1st Fret 20mm
- Thickness 7th Fret 21mm
- Radius 300mm
Add new acoustic sounds to your performance. Order today.