Open Box (Mint) Hagstrom Pat Smear Signature Electric Guitar
Signature Model Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Built according to Pat's exact specifications and ready for the stage.
Pat Smear of the world acclaimed Foo Fighters, needed a guitar with plenty of sustain and attack, to generate a tone that was explosive enough to compliment one of Rock music's biggest bands in music today. Through Pat's careful direction of combining his own favorite classic and modern Hagstrom models, Pat Smear and Hagstrom guitars proudly present the Hagstrom "Pat Smear" Signature guitar.
The Pat Smear Signature is built on a mahogany body and set neck, capped with a maple top, which is the basis for its rich, complex and exciting tone. Each guitar is built by the exact same machines, people, materials and specifications that went into each of Pat's own personal guitars, which are the essential building blocks that guarantee guitarists that no corners have been cut to produce this unique instrument. What you get is what Pat demanded.
Guitarists are promised the exact same instrument that has graced many of the biggest stages around the world. Pat demanded a "Workhorse" that would never let him down, where this guitar will prove to "Hold its own", even through intensive touring, just as Pat can verify through his performances throughout the world. The special design is a custom hybrid of a classic 1970's Hagstrom model "H-IIN-OT" and the modern day "F-200." Pat chose the Hagstrom "Custom 58" pickups to specifically voice this versatile instrument in order to produce a steady and solid tone. Case sold separately.
- Body: Mahogany with Custom Carved Maple Top
- Neck: Mahogany, set
- Fingerboard: Resinator Fretboard with Hagstrom Pearl Block Position Marks / Graph Tech Black Tusq XL 43mm nut
- Fretboard Radius: 15
- Trussrod: H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 18:1 Die Cast
- Scale Length: 24,75" / 628 mm / Graph Tech Black Tusq XL 43mm nut
- Pickups: 2 x Hagstrom Custom 58
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic w/ Hagstrom Stop Tail
- Controls: 2 x Volume 2 x Tone
- String Setup: 10-46 - .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case sold separately
Get rich rock tone, with plenty of attack and sustain.. Order today.