Guild M-120LE Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
All mahogany with a vintage vibe and Fishman electronics.
With its comfortable body and distinctive voice, the M-120LE provides excellent balance and a delicate tone. Featuring solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the M-120LE’s 24-¾” scale length, vintage shaped Guild neck, and 1¾” nut width make this concert size guitar easy to play. The Fishman Sonitone pickup allows for expert amplification of this small-bodied guitar’s incredibly rich sound.
Additional features include an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. A mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild’s iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s models complete the package. The M-120LE includes Guild’s new lightweight polyfoam case and is available in Natural gloss finish.
- Body type: Concert, Left Handed
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Westerly Concert Sitka Spruce Scalloped X Brace
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1 3/4″
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 1/2"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Sonitone with Sonicore pickup
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: N/A
- Case: Guild polyfoam case
- Accessories: Warranty booklet
- Country of origin: China
Enjoy this comfortable 6-string for yourself. Order today.