Guild D-1212E 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
12 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An affordable 12-striing with great tone throughout and the good looks to match with Fishman electronics.
Guild 12-strings have been popular since they were first introduced in 1964, prized for their full tone and easy playability. The classic, jangly sound associated with Guild 12-strings provides players with a unique voice that can only come from a Guild guitar.
Built with solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the D-1212E is a dreadnought sized 12-string, featuring an Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge, NuBone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. A powerful Fishman Sonitone pickup and volume/tone controls allow for full expert amplification. A mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild' iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s models complete the package.
The D-1212E includes Guild' new lightweight polyfoam case and is available in Natural gloss finish.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Guild Die-Cast Closed-Gear
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Polyfoam case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this 12-string hybrid today!