A distinctive folk-size model with typical Gretsch panache.
A great Gretsch name is back with the return of the Rancher Folk Acoustic Guitar. The richly resonant Rancher first appeared in the early 1950s with its highly distinctive triangular sound hole and sweepingly elegant pickguard, and Gretsch is now very proud to re-introduce the model. With a great new selection of body sizes, styles and features that combine the best of the guitar’s acclaimed past with the best in modern sound, strength, style and playability, Gretsch now gives you the best of all Ranchers.
Don’t be fooled by the smaller folk-style body of the G3500 Rancher Folk, because it delivers full, well-articulated acoustic tone worthy of its larger Rancher brothers. Premium features include a vibrant laminated spruce top with scalloped X bracing and the traditional Gretsch Rancher triangular sound hole, laminated mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck with 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, 1940s-style pickguard with Gretsch logo, compensated bridge with rosewood base, nickel-plated hardware, deluxe die-cast tuners and an elegant gloss Natural finish. Includes case.
- Folk-style body
- Laminated spruce top
- Scalloped X Bracing
- Laminated mahogany back and sides
- Mahognay neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Includes case
Strap on some great Gretsch vibe. Order today.
Rancher Folk Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides, Laminated Spruce Top
- Body Shape: Folk
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.5" (62.2 cm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle with Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Die-Cast Tuners
- Unique Features: Traditional Gretsch Rancher "Triangular" Sound Hole, Compensated Bridge, Gretsch Logo on Pickguard