G&L Tribute Fallout Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ready to cover today's sophisticated textures and tones.
The Fallout shares the original Leo Fender-designed SC-2 body shape, comfortable, sustain-rich G&L Saddle Lock bridge and easy-playing medium C-shape neck with a 12" radius and medium-jumbo frets. It comes with a great pairing of Paul Gagon-designed Alnico pickups: a gorgous P-90 and meaty humbucker splittable via a push/pull tone pot. The look transcends the SC-2's simplicity with a sweeping pickguard that complements the body shape perfectly. Balancing out the aesthetics is a sleeker interpretation of the ˜80s-era G&L headstock shape designed exclusively for the Fallout. Case sold separately.
- Bolt-on construction
- 25-1/2" scale
- Paul Gagon-designed Alnico pickups, G&L AP4285B P-90 in neck position and G&L AW4470B humbucker in bridge positon
- Mahogany body
- Hard rock maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- 12" radius
- 1-5/8" nut width
- Medium C neck profile
- 22 medium jumbo frets, nickel
- 18:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- G&L Saddle Lock bridge
- 3-position pickup selector, volume and tone with push/pull coil tap
- Case sold separately
Enjoy this great-playing Leo Fender spinoff for yourself. Order today.