A factory-modded version of Leo's traditional single-cutaway with a neck humbucker.
The G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy is a factory-modded version of Leo's final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. For players looking for the unmistakable warmth of a classic humbucker in the neck position, the Bluesboy delivers with a well-balanced pairing of a Seymour Duncan Seth Lover alnico humbucker and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck ˜bucker and you'll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put ˜em together and you'll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar's surprising versatility.
The Bluesboy's hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, while its 12" radius lets you bend notes deeply and its Plek-dressed medium-jumbo nickel frets deliver silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious custom-fit Tolex hardshell case made by G&G Quality Case Co., you'll be greeted with a stunning instrument.
- Bolt-on construction
- 25-1/2" scale
- Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coil in bridge position, Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbucker in neck position
- Swamp Ash body on Premier Finishes, Alder on Standard Finishes
- Hard Rock Maple neck with Maple or Rosewood finish
- G&L C-shaped neck with 12" radius and 1 5/8" nut-width
- 100% natural bone nut
- 22 medium jumbo frets, nickel, Plek dressed
- 12:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- Traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
Experience the genius of Leo's contribution to the guitar-playing world. Order today.