Open Box (Blemished) Fender California Series T-Bucket 300CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Play your favorite tunes on an exciting Fender T-Bucket.
The California Series T-Bucket 300CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar is even more supercharged now, with upgraded features including a remarkable new holographic rosette inlay, new quilt ash top option, new 12th-fret "F" logo inlay design, and Graph Tech Nubone nut and compensated bridge saddle for enhanced tone.
The other great T-Bucket 300CE features you already know are still here, too. These include flame and quilt maple tops in several finishes with quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing, mahogany back and sides, body binding and headstock pinstriping, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, strap-pin and end-pin jacks, and Fishman Isys III pickup/active preamp system with built-in chromatic tuner, on/off switch, three-band EQ and volume control.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Series: Hot Rod Design Acoustics
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Top: Flame Maple (Transparent black, Sunburst), Quilt Maple (Transparent blue, Amber) or Quilt Ash (Transparent violet, Transparent dark brown)
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped X
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Rosette: Holographic T-Bucket Pinstriped
- Body Depth: 3.75 in. (Front) to 4.75 in. (Rear)
- Neck: Mahogany, "C"-Shape
- Neck Binding: White
- Nut Width: 1.625 in. (41.3 mm)
- Frets: 20
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 11.81 in. (300 mm) Radius
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Scale Length: 25.3 in. (64.3 cm)
- Controls: Built-In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Hardware: Chrome
- String Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Bridge: Rosewood with Graphtech Nubone Compensated Saddle
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
Get upgraded features and an unbeatable price. Order today.