Fender Modern Player Telecaster Thinline Deluxe Electric Guitar 3-Color Sunburst Maple FretboardProduct #H76270 Fender H76270 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An already distinctive classic Tele cast in a whole new light.
The Fender Modern Player Telecaster Thinline-throughout its history, Fender has always made a special point of welcoming new players to the family by offering entry-level instruments of remarkable style and substance (such as the Duo-Sonic, Mustang and Musicmaster models), with great sound, classic looks, solid performance and eminent affordability. The Modern Player series continues that great my-first-Fender tradition, with thoroughly modern features and several distinctively unconventional new takes on our most revered instruments-all with outstandingly attainable value.
The Modern Player Telecaster Thinline Deluxe casts an already distinctive classic Telecaster model in a whole new light with a full-throated pair of single-coil Modern Player MP-90 pickups. Other features include a mahogany body, C-shaped maple neck, maple fretboard with 9.5" radius and 22 medium jumbo frets, three-way toggle pickup switching, three-ply pickguard (parchment on Sunburst model; black-white-black on other models), four skirted amp knobs (two volume, two tone), vintage-style Stratocaster string-through-body six-saddle hard-tail bridge, vintage-style tuners and nickel/chrome hardware.
Case sold separately.
- Series: Modern Player
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body: Mahogany, Gloss Polyester Finish
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Pickups: Modern Player MP-90 Pickup (Bridge)
- Modern Player MP-90 Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge
- Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Vintage Style 6-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Hardtail Bridge
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Pickguard: (500) 3-Ply Parchment, (539,541) 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case sold separately
Call or click to order the Modern Player Telecaster Thinline.