Fender MC-1 Parlor 3/4 Size Classical Guitar
(Agathis Top Satin Body Finish)
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Perfect for school music programs, individual students, and beginners.
Fender's upgraded MC-1 Parlor 3/4 Size Classical Guitar now provides an improved playing experience akin to that of more expensive full-size instruments.
This great-sounding, solidly built 3/4 size guitar is perfect for school music programs, individual students, and beginners who are more comfortable with a smaller guitar.
Features include upgraded tuners for more stable intonation, Fender headstock logo, and back and sides made from a beautifully grained tropical wood called sapele, which produces a sweet, full tone.
Case sold separately.
- Scale Length: 23.3 in. (592 mm)
- Top: Laminated Agathis
- Back and Sides: Laminated Sapele
- Finish: Satin Body Finish
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin Neck Finish
- Nut: 1.69 in. (43 mm), Synthetic Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag
- Number of Frets: 18
- Tuners: Open Gear Machine Heads with Pearloid Buttons
- Strings: Fender Nylon Classical 100, Clear, Tie End Strings, (.028-.043 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Upgraded sapele sides and back, upgraded machine heads, dot inlays, compensated saddle and Fender screened headstock logo
- Case sold separately
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Requires Constant Tuning
- School Bands
Comments about Fender MC-1 3/4 Size Nylon String Guitar:
Great beginner guitar. We have had it for a while now and are very pleased