Unbeatable tone and value from the Fender California line.
The Fender Malibu CE folk-style cutaway acoustic guitar offers great Fender acoustic tone and unbeatable value, and has now been upgraded with new features including a three-ply gold pickguard and a vintage-inspired rosewood Fender œViking bridge with compensated saddle.
Other great features include a spruce top with scalloped X bracing, mahogany back and sides, vintage C-shaped maple neck with dual-action truss rod and Stratocaster headstock shape, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, body binding and elegant checkerboard rosette, vintage-style tuners with plastic buttons, chrome hardware, forward strap button with internal block reinforcement, gloss neck and body finish, and Fishman Isys III pickup system with active onboard preamp and tuner.
- Series: California
- Body Style: Folk
- Top: Laminated Spruce Top
- Back and Sides: Solid Mahogany Back, Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Hardware: Chrome
- Number of Frets: 20
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Electronics: Fishman Isys III System with Active On-Board Pre-Amp and Tuner
Pick up this awesome upgraded acoustic today.
Malibu CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Scale Length: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
Body Width: 3.1875" (Front) to 3.875" (Rear)
Nut: 1.625" (41.3 mm)