Setting the standard high.
Set mahogany neck with a 24-3/4" scale and a mahogany body give this Viper a familiar feel and plenty of sustain. EMG-81/85 active humbuckers give it lots of bite. Professional appointments include Gotoh Tune-o-matic-style bridge with stop tailpiece, ebony fretboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets. White binding on neck and headstock provides a touch of swank. Black hardware including Gotoh Magnum locking tuners. Volume, tone, and 3-way switching.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Mahogany Viper-design body
- Set=thru mahogany neck
- 24-3/4" scale
- Ebony fretboard
- 42mm bone nut
- 24 extra-jumbo frets
- EMG-81 bridge active humbucker
- EMG-85 neck active humbucker
- Black nickel hardware
- Gotoh Tune-o-matic-style bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- Gotoh Magnum locking tuners
- White binding (neck and headstock)
The Viper has some serious bite. Order yours today.