A guitar made with no boundaries for a metal virtuoso.
Michael Angelo Batio (or MAB as we like to call him) wanted a guitar that could handle his extremely fast and articulate neo-classical metal riffage yet provide plenty of muscle and sinew. Dean answered the call with an axe that more than fits the bill: the alder body with earthy AAA flamed maple top plays host to Michael Angelo Batio Spec quartersawn hard maple bolt-on neck with ebony fingerboard. The flames are fanned with an HSA array of USA-made DMT pickups featuring all-real-wood bobbins of ebony and maple. The Original Floyd Rose double-locking trem system born to handle the most extreme MAB-whammy-bar workouts. The gold hardware is fitting touch for this limited run instruments with only 50 being produced. USA made.
- Alder body
- AAA flamed maple top
- Michael Angelo Batio Spec bolt-on quartersawn hard maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- 25-1/2" Scale
- Pearl block inlays
- All real wood bobbin USA pickups (ebony and maple)
- USA DMT MAB "Hands without Shadows" Neck Pickup
- USA DMT "SCVH" Middle Pickup
- USA DMT "Baker Act" Bridge Pickup
- Grover tuners
- Original Floyd Rose double-locking trem system
- Gold Hardware