A massive sounding acoustic with Aphex Aural Exciter.
Dean offers you a choice of either bubinga or cocobola body/top wood for the Exotica Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric guitar.
The Aphex„¢ Aural Exciter technology in the electronics enhances the Exotica's already-full tone by revealing its natural brightness, clarity, and resonance. With Aphex, Dean Exoticas are the most massive sounding acoustics available.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body wood: Bubinga or cocobola
- 25-1/2" scale
- Set neck
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard
- C neck shape
- 22 frets
- 1-5/8" nut width
- 16" fretboard radius
- Rosewood bridge
- Piezo bridge pickup
- Dean DMT I2NR preamp with tuner (I2NR 4-band EQ on mahogany/spruce model)
- Dean DWC-Aphex Aural Exciter® and Big Bottom„¢ circuitry ( bubinga and cocobolo models)
- Controls: Tuner, Aphex, EQ (Tuner and EQ only on mahogany/spruce model)
- Grover tuners on mahogany/spruce model, sealed die-cast tuners on bubinga and cocobolo
- Chrome hardware
- Woodcut rosette
- Abalone dot inlays
- Celluloid binding
- Gloss natural finish
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!