A rockin' guitar that is sonically versatile, highly playable, and has an exotic vibe.
The Rock Candy Custom Aztec has cool Meso-American graphics on a lightweight sycamore body with a slim, 24¾" scale, bolt-on rock maple neck. The 22-fret fingerboard is made of rosewood and is dressed with medium-sized frets. The Rock Candy Aztec guitar includes a fully-adjustable Tune-O-Matic bridge with string-thru body for added sustain, Grover tuners, and Hi-Output Daisy Rock humbucking pickups with coil-splitting for greater tonal variety. Electronics include a master volume, master tone with push/pull coil-splitting, and a 3-way selector switch. All Daisy Rock instruments arrive fully set up and ready to play, and include a limited lifetime warranty. Includes gig bag.
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body: Sycamore with contoured top
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22 medium
- Scale: 24 ¾"
- Inlay: Stars
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with string-thru body
- Tuners: Grover
- Hardware: Black nickel
- Pickups: Daisy Rock custom high-output humbuckers
- Electronics: Master volume, master tone with push/pull coil-splitting, 3-way pickup selector
- Strings: D'addario Exl 110