Cordoba GK Pro Nylon Flamenco Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A rare combination of tonewoods and upgraded electronics.
The GK Pro is the ultimate gigging instrument for the serious musician. Built with a solid European spruce top and solid cypress back and sides, this nylon string guitar comes equipped with a soft cutaway and Fishman PreFix ProBlend pickup. The GK Pro is a flamenco guitar made for the stage, constructed with a slightly thinner body depth, neck, and nut width than a traditional Spanish guitar. The neck is designed to have little or no relief, offering low action for ease of comfort and quick playability.
For flamenco players, this model is the quintessential flamenco guitar with its bright, snappy tone designed to cut through the sound of an accompanying dancer. However, any guitarist looking for a new tone to add to the repertoire will feel right at home with the GK Pro. With its comfortable body shape and all solid spruce/cypress wood combination, this model is the perfect choice for exploring the nuances in sound that can only be captured with nylon strings. Aesthetic touches like the flamed maple headstock veneer complete with Cordoba' arches icon, and the mother-of-pearl weave rosette inspired by a 1920' Domingo Esteso guitar add a touch of elegance to this powerhouse.
Like every guitar in the Luthier series, the GK Pro is built with Spanish heel construction, where the top of the guitar is attached to the neck, the sides are added next, and the guitar' body is sealed by the installation of the back. It also has a two-way truss rod built into the neck. Other features include an ebony fingerboard, rosewood bridge, high gloss finish, and premium Savarez Cristal Corum strings. The GK Pro includes Cordoba' humidified hardshell case.
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Spanish cypress
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding / Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 6 ply colored wood top purfling, 3-ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette: Pearloid and ebony "Esteso" weave
- Finish: High Gloss polyurethane, honey amber tinted back and sides
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Ebony fingerboard / Cutaway-Electric Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.96")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Pearloid at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish heel neck joint and fan bracing, Flamenco-style build
- Body Width & Length: 285mm (11.2") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: 88mm (3.5") at upper bout, 89mm (3.5") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum in High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix Problend onboard electronics with 3-band EQ
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: N/A
- Case: Cordoba humidified archtop case
Enjoy outstanding sound and playability. Order today.