This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Fine details inspired from the 1920s in a modern, beautifully crafted instrument.
Cordoba's handmade C12 Limited Cedar Top features the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid pearled and ebony rosette inspired by a 1920's Domingo Esteso design and a beautiful flamed maple wedge on its solid Madagascar rosewood back. Modern design elements also include a lattice braced top and raised fingerboard for easy playability when accessing upper frets. This C12 comes with a Canadian cedar top, solid Indian rosewood back and sides, black and gold tuning machines, ebony fingerboard and adjustable two-way truss rod.
- Body type:Classical
- Top wood:SolidCanadian cedar
- Back & sides: Solid Madagascar rosewood
- Bracing pattern:Lattice
- Body finish: High gloss polyurethane
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Traditional (Classical) Style
- Nut width: 2.04" (52mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25.6"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: High Gloss polyurethane
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case:Hardshell Cordoba humidified archtop case
- Country of origin:China
Order this gorgeous classical from Cordoba today!