Budget-friendly, all-mahogany starter acoustic.
The Bristol BM-15 has a OOO-Style body made entirely of select mahogany in the grand tradition of many classic prewar instruments. All-mahogany guitars are famous for their rich, pleasing tone and are considered ideal for studio work. The slim, mahogany neck features an adjustable truss rod to assure perfect playability at all times. With so many pro features as standard equipment, you'll be amazed at the low price that makes legendary Bristol quality accessible to all!
Case sold separately.
- Body type:000
- Top wood:Mahogany
- Back & sides:Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:SpruceScalloped
- Body finish:NaturalSemi-gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Slim
- Nut width:1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard:Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25.6 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Info not available
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Modern-Style Sealed Gear with Schaller-style Buttons
- Bridge:Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut:Black ABS/Compensated
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Sold separately
Sweet-looking and affordable. Order today!