Concert size with fine select tonewoods.
The go-to guitar for the professional musician and serious hobbyist seeking versatility with additional cutting power in the upper registers and an evenly balanced low end. A perennial classic: Built on a timeless foundation of mahogany and Sitka spruce, the Premier Concert Mahogany exemplifies the best of the Breedlove sound in an award-winning body shape, with all the note-for-note clarity that has made Breedlove famous.
This is an unadorned, elegantly designed guitar that focuses on the most important aspect of any instrument, its sound and its playability. The elegant body style is comfortable to hold and the sound is rich and engaging. It is excellent for enjoying at home, but it makes for a fine recording guitar as well.
Includes deluxe hardshell case.
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: Sapele
- Solid Wood Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Solid Wood Back/Sides: Solid Honduran mahogany
- Finish/Color: Gloss with aged toner
- Fretboard: Ebony
- # Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Tuners Hardware: Breedlove, nickel
- Lower Bout Width: 15"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11-1/4"
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Depth: 3.75"
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 16
- Pickup: Fishman Ultra-Tone
- Nut Saddle: Tusq
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (Parlor 25")
A true American classic. Order today.