Breedlove Premier Auditorium Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Bigger body projection without the bigger body bulk.
Breedlove's Auditorium Mahogany is for the professional player and enthusiast seeking more projection than a concert body provides, paired with the rich midrange presence, and a sweet voice of mahogany. The Auditorium Mahogany offers the benefits of larger-bodied guitars without the bulk, allowing for a driving voice that exceeds the comfortable size and shape.
The versatile body shape is complimented by mahogany back and sides to connect to deliver tonal balance with a warm voice and its onboard L.R. Baggs Element Active System gives you the added luxury of plugging in and getting an accurate sound. Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Auditorium
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Honduran mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss with aged toner
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Honduran mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Condensor mic
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Breedlove Nickel
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order this high-quality American made acoustic-electric today!