A traditional dreadnought that is great for both beginners and advanced players.
The Breedlove Passport D/MMe acoustic-electric guitar is inspired by the Custom Shop Revival D shape and voice with added edge from an all-mahogany body. The Breedlove Passport D/MMe guitar is big, punchy and bold. It's great for rich powerful slide, spanky blues, bluegrass, and country styles. The Breedlove acoustic guitar comes loaded with the Passport Tuner VTC pickup with back-lit chromatic tuner. This guitar is fun to play loud for both beginners and advanced players.
Includes gig bag.
- Full-sized Revival style dreadnought shaped guitar body with 25.5" string scale
- Solid mahogany top
- Laminated mahogany back & sides
- Depth 4-9/16" at tail block, 3-1/2" at heel
- Scalloped Revival pre-war style bracing pattern, re-voiced
- Cream binding, top, back and corner caps
- Black/white/black rosette
- Centered dot position markers
- Satin finish
- Breedlove Revival rosewood "belly bridge"
- Rosewood fretboard, scale length 650mm (25.4") string length with 21 frets approximately with 14 frets to body
- Nut width 42mm or 1-11/16", shallow C-shaped neck
- Standard E Tuning
- Dovetail neck joint
- Double acting truss rod, soundhole adjustable
- Chrome tuners
- Passport VTC active pickup
- Chromatic Tuner with backlit display for easy tuning
- Endpin area 9-Volt battery access
- D'Addario EXP16 light gauge strings
- Lightweight gig bag Included
- Designed by Kim Breedlove
Order this Breedlove guitar today!