The BR-43 delivers super-traditional sound and feel with a modern look and low price.
The Blueridge BR-43 acoustic guitar delivers super-traditional sound and feel with a modern look and low price. Even at this price point, the Blueridge guitars are crafted with a solid spruce tops, hand-carved braces, mahogany backs and sides, and have a traditional dovetail neck joint usually found on more expensive acoustic guitars. It has beautiful pearl inlay work on the headstock and a 000-sized body and slim mahogany neck making the Blueridge BR-43 guitar easy to play.
- Select, solid Sitka Spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Mahogany back and sides
- Carved Mahogany, low profile neck with, dove-tail neck joint
- Natural high-gloss finish
- "000" body size with a 14th-fret body joint
- Black 5-ply body binding (B/W/B/W/B)
- Mother-of-pearl dot position markers
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale length: 25.5"