Blueridge BR-142 Historic Series 12-Fret 000 Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A boutique guitar without the boutique price.
Understated elegance is the best way to describe the Blueridge BR-142 Historic Sereis Acoustic. It features a compact, 000-sized body with a slim, mahogany neck that joins at the 12th fret. This guitar is built for tone with a forward X-braced top of select spruce and solid mahogany back and sides. It's comfortable to hold and play, and the bridge placement on the top provides a deep, rich mellow tone you won't find in other guitars. Case sold separately.
- Body type: 12-Fret OOO
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Choice solid mohagany
- Bracing pattern: Pre-war foward X
- Body finish: Vintage-Toned High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Select Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Vintage Toned High Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gotoh vintage-style open-back with butterbean buttons
- Nut and saddle: Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this high-quality Blueridge today!