Sounds stronger - lives longer.
Blues Harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb. Many special tunings available. The Session Steel is the upgrade to the successful Session model is presented with a bold new look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound.
- Ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reedplates
- Rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- Lips and beard-friendly design
- Minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reedplates, optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
- Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- Up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- With convenient genuine leather pouch
Upgrade your playing experience. Order today.