A distinctive instrument with vintage vibe.
With a brand history that reaches back over 70 years, the Regal RC-50 features a steel body with an antiqued nickel finish that really resembles a 70-year-old collectible. Each instrument also features the traditional T-shaped aluminum bridge design that incorporates 3, 6" resonator cones to generate volume and carrying power and the distinctive tone of these instrumentsideal for the Blues and Hawaiian Music.
- Antique nickel-plated, bell brass body
- Slim mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod
- Traditional slotted peghead with elegant pearloid peghead overlay and Regal logo
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot position markers
- Traditional 12th-fret neck/body joint
- 1-3/4 inch nut width
- 3 x 6 inch spun aluminum resonator cones with traditional aluminum T-bridge
- Authentic art deco coverplate
- Distinctive brass truss rod cover
- Nickel-silver frets
- High-quality vintage style open gear tuners with 14:1 gear ratio
Add some shine to your collection with this iconic instrument. Order today.