The summet of Ovation artistry with ultra-modern materials and a striking design.
In response to countless requests, classic Adamas styling now appears in mandolin form with the special 30-instrument limited edition MM80-NWT Mandolin.
Distinctively powerful tone sings from the diminutive Lyrachord GS body with cutaway guitar shape and the carbon fiber twill top. The top features a thin birch core and Quintad "T"-shaped spruce bracing for superior acoustic response and projection. Other premium appointments include natural walnut top binding and classic Adamas hardwood "epaulets"; a smooth-playing walnut neck with soft "V" profile; bone nut; a black acrylic heel cap; a 21-fret resin impregnated walnut fingerboard with maple dot inlays and 1/16" white side dots; a rear loading wide walnut bridge with OCP1-K compensated ivory saddle; Schaller MG3 gold tuners with pearl buttons, and the Ovation mandolin pickup for loud, clear amplified tone.
- Body: Mandolin Cutaway
- Top: 2X2 Carbon Fiber Twill w/4mm Birch Core (1180 Top)
- Top Finish: Natural
- Bracing: Quintad "T" Shaped Spruce
- Sound Port: Elite Multi-Sound Holes, Treble & Bass
- Neck: Walnut
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Headstock Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Resin-impregnated Walnut
- Fingerboard Inlays: Maple Dot Faces
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Scale Length: 13-7/8"
- Bridge: Walnut - Rear-Loading
- Tuners: Gold Ovation w/Pearl Buttons
- Preamp: Direct Out Preamp
- Pickup: OCP1-K Compensated
Join an exclusive club of Adamas aficionados. Reserve yours today.