Surf's up with this well-dressed concert ukulele.
This MU75BK concert ukulele is the newest addition to the Mitchell line, featuring all-mahogany construction that ensures warm tone and great projection. The brilliant gloss black finish gives it a unique look, while the abalone rosette and purfling further enhance the beauty of this instrument. Case sold separately.
- Mahogany top, back, and sides provide warm, full tone
- Custom multi-ply ABS, abalone purfling
- Traditional dovetail neck joint construction
- A beautiful abalone and multi-ring rosette
- Vintage-style geared tuners
- Case sold separately
Catch a wave with this ukulele. Order today.
MU75BK Concert Ukulele Specifications:
- Body Style: Concert Ukulele
Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
Finish: Gloss Black
No. of Frets: 16/12 open
Scale Length: 15"
Nut Width: 1-3/8"
Neck Width at Body: 1-7/8"
Inlay Pattern: Mother of Pearl Mini dots
Binding: White with Abalone Purfling Saddle: Compensated
Width at Upper Bout: 5-9/16"
Width at Lower Bout: 7-11/16"
Maximum Depth: 2-3/4"
Dimensions: 23.25" L X 7.70" W X 2.75" D (59.1 cm X 19.6 cm X 7.0 cm)
Weight: 1.8 lbs (.82 kg)