Beautifully figured woods and an easy-playing action make this mando a bluegrass player's best friend.
The Kentucky Artist KM-700 F-Model Mandolin features a big powerful tone, easy playing action, and beautifully figured woods in the tradition of the finest mandolins from the 1920s.
- Solid hand-carved and graduated select spruce top
- Solid, hand-carved solid highly flamed maple back and sides
- Solid one-piece maple neck with adjustable truss rod
- Nitrocellulose lacquer sunburst finish
- Ornate and original mother of pearl headstock inlay
- High-quality nickel-plated Gotoh tuners
- Rosewood fingerboard, adjustable bridge, and bone nut
- Dovetail neck to body joint at 15th fret
Call or click to order now.