Beautiful look and tone.
Also called the Mimosa or Shower Tree, the acacia is a tropical tree and cousin of the Hawaiian Koa tree. Each acacia has gorgeous striped patterns of light and dark brown and a deep colorful tone that match the visual beauty. These solid wood ukes come sized in Soprano, Concert and custom Tenor with a slotted-headstock. They are trimmed with rosewood edge binding and classic herringbone purfling. Custom position markers accent the fretboard. The Soprano has classic friction style tuners. The Concert comes with chrome die-cast tuners with black buttons and the Tenor has vintage geared chrome tuners. The ukes come with a rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
- Concert Scale
- All solid Acacia Top, Sides and Back
- Rosewood Binding with herringbone purfling
- Silver Nickel Frets
- Custom vine Fret position markers on top of fingerboard
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Ebony Nut and Saddle
- Mahogany neck
- Multi-Layered Headstock cap with carved Kala logo
- Satin Finish
- Chrome Die-Cast Tuners with black buttons
- Premium AQUILA NYLGUT Strings
Grab one of these sweet-looking and sounding ukes today!