Striking looks and stage-ready electronics.
The Kala Cedar Top Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Tenor Ukulele is an ideal upgrade to a performance model. The cedar top features strong projection and a deep tone that works in perfect harmony with the resonant Acacia back and sides.
A striking red padauk binding surrounds the cedar top, and lends a visual and aural contrast to the darker acacia. The upscale slotted headstock features a beautiful carved Kala logo, and vintage-style open tuners. And it's ready to plug in with its onboard Kala pickup and preamp.
- Body size: Tenor
- Top: Solid cedar
- Back and sides: Acacia
- Trim: Padauk and black and whilte purfling
- Headstock: Slotted with acacia overlay and laser etched Kala logo
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard material: Rosewood with Padauk binding
- Fingerboard markers: White dots
- Side markers: White dots
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuners: Grover all chrome open gear
- Nut: Synthbone
- Saddle: Synthbone
- Strings: Aquila
- Finish: Gloss
- Electronics: Kala UK-300TR
- Kala UK-300TR pickup and preamp
- Features: 2-Band EQ with Chromatic LED tuner
- Input Impedance: 22 MÎ
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20KHz
- Control Range
- Bass: +/-12dB at 100Hz
- Treble: +/-12dB at 10KHz
- Battery Status LED
- Power Supply: 2 X CR2032 Coin Battery
- Battery Life
- Only EQ: Over 200 Hours
- Tuner on: Over 100 Hours
- Pickup: Omega II Piezo Cable pickup
Enjoy the elegant vibe and sweet sounds of this stage-worthy tenor. Order today.