Ibanez UEW15E Flame Mahogany Concert Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An eye-catching concert uke with a very playable body and quality electronics at an affordable price.
The sweet-toned, nylon-stringed ukulele originated in the 19th century in Hawaii. It gained great popularity in the U.S. during the early in 20th century and from there spread internationally. Ibanez is pleased to add the pantheon of this popular instrument with the UEW15E which features a flamed mahogany concert body with a cutaway and C shape neck that makes it even easier to access all frets for fun solos when you're not just strumming along and an undersaddle pickup and built-in preamp for plugged in performances. Other appointments include a plastic saddle and nut, abalone rosette and chrome open gear tuners.
Gig bag sold separately.
- Body type: EW Concert Ukulele
- Cutaway: Yes
- Top wood: Flamed Mahogany
- Back and sides: Flamed Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Open Pore Natural Neck
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 18mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 382mm (15")
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Open Pore Natural
- Electronics Pickup/preamp: Ibanez Under Saddle Pickup, UK-300T Preamp with Onboard Tuner
- Headstock overlay: Mahogany
- Tuning machines: Chrome Open Gear
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 4
- Abalone Rosette
- Aquila NYBLACK Strings
- Case: Gig Bag sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Take a taste of Hawaii wherever you go. Order this fun uke today!