Get back to basics with this beautiful banjo from Gretsch's Roots Collection.
This deluxe version of the classic 1950s Gretsch "Dixie" design offers unparalleled value in today's popular banjo styles. It features include a Whyte Laydie tone ring, three-ply solid maple rim, three-piece maple/walnut/maple neck, rosewood fingerboard with frailing scoop and vintage B&D inlays, 26-3/8" scale, 1-3/16" nut, 24 tension brackets with notched hoop, 11" Remo High Crown Renaissance head, die-cast geared machine heads, vintage-style No-Knot type tailpiece, Vega-style armrest, nickel-plated hardware, and luxurious amber maple gloss finish.
- Body material: 3-Ply Solid Maple
- Body shape: Banjo
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body binding: Tortoiseshell
- Neck shape: Vintage Soft "U"
- Number of frets: 18
- Position inlays: Vintage B&D
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck material: 3-piece Maple/Walnut/Maple
- Neck finish: Gloss urethane
- Nut Width: 1.1875" (30.1mm)
- Scale length: 26.4" (671mm)
- Headstock: 1920's Gretsch 2x2
- Neck Binding: Ivory
- Truss Rods: Dual-action head adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Hardware finish: Nickel-Plated
- Tuning machines: Geared Planetary
- Strings: D'Addario J61, Nickel, (.010-.023 Gauges)
Order this quality banjo today to give your roots music a boost in tone and looks.