Gretsch Guitars G9221 Bobtail Steel Round-Neck Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-quality aluminum cone diaphragm and bridge plus special Fishman pickup give this resonator's amplification and tone.
With innovation at its core, the G9221 Bobtail Steel will impress your audience with its sweet quality of tone at cutting volumes. Incorporating a special combination of an all-steel body with renowned Gretsch Ampli-Sonic "Spider" cone diaphragm of 99-percent pure aluminum, the Bobtail Steel offers a new tonal signature for your musical creations. Other features include a round mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, Grover Sta-Tite machine heads and Fishman Nashville pickup.
Case sold separately.
- Body Shape: Resonator
- Bracing: Neck Stick
- F Holes Soundholes: "F" Holes
- Body Depth: 3.5" (89 mm)
- Body Length: 18.87" (479 mm)
- Body Width Upper Bout: 9.875" (251 mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 14.125" (359 mm)
- Neck Shape: Medium "V"
- Number of Frets: 19 (12 to Body)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Aged Pearloid Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Honey Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Steel
- Bridge: Spider - Fishman Nashville
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite Die-Cast
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Fishman Nashville Resophonic Pickup; Gretsch Ampli-Sonic Spider Resonator Cone and Bridge; Nickel-Plated Poinsettia Design Cover-Plate; 1930's Gretsch Headstock with Aged Pearloid Face
- Case sold separately
If you love the look of a traditional instrument with modern appointments, order the G9221 Bobtail today.