Handcrafted with all-solid koa top, back and sides for superb tone.
The top-line G9110-SK Concert Koa Ukulele is handcrafted with all-solid koa top, back and sides for tone that is both delicate and complex. Other features include a one-piece mahogany neck, 16-fret rosewood fingerboard (joins body at 12th fret) and bridge, vintage-style B&D mother-of-pearl position markers, bone nut and saddle, 15" scale length, Grover 9NB geared tuning machines, Aquila Nylagut strings, "open-pore" semi-gloss finish and deluxe fitted gig bag.
- Body Material: Solid Koa
- Body Shape: Ukulele
- Body Back: Koa
- Body Sides: Koa
- Body Top: Koa
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Number of Frets: 16 (12 to body)
- Position Inlays: Vintage B&D Mother-of-Pearl
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Honey Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Scale Length: 15" (381 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Grover 9NB Sta-Tite Geared
- Strings: Aquila Nylagut Concerto
- Unique Features: Solid KOA top, back & sides; bone nut and saddle; vintage B&D MOP fingerboard inlays; Grover Sta-Tite geared tuning machines
- Case Gig Bags: Deluxe Fitted Gig Bag
Enjoy exquiste looks and tone. Order today.