A stylish uke that's cute as a button and easy to own.
The new G9101 NYC Camp Uke is a must-have for every uke collector. A faithful recreation of the circa 1925-1935 Gretsch "Camp" Uke, it's built to be tossed in your knapsack and played around the campfire down at the beach, out in the woods or anyplace else where the day takes you. Features include maple top, back and sides; nato neck with 14 frets clear of the body; wooden nut and saddle; 13.5" soprano scale length; friction tuning pegs; Aquila Nylgut strings; and distinctive vintage semi-gloss "over-all" blue sunburst finish.
Case sold separately.
- Body Shape: Round
- Body Back: Laminated Maple
- Body Sides: Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Bracing: Bridge Strap
- Body Depth: 2.19" (56mm)
- Body Length: 8" (203mm)
- Neck Shape: Medium "U"
- Number of Frets: 14 Clear to Body
- Position Inlays: Painted-On Dots
- Fretboard: Nato
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Nut Width: 1 5/16" (33.33mm)
- Scale Length: 13.5" (343mm)
- Headstock: 1920's Gretsch 2x2
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Nato Base and Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Standard Friction
- String Nut: Rosewood
- Strings: Aquila Nylagut Soprano
Grab a Gretsch that'll be fun to play. Order today.