Well-built entry-level banjo with full-walled resonator.
Entry-level banjos must be designed for easy learning, and the Cripple Creek 50 with Resonator and guitar-style tuners is just that. Gold Tone has taken their popular CC-50 model and added a full-walled resonator to suit the beginning bluegrass banjo player. Features include a hard maple neck and rim, a convertible mahogany resonator, a geared 5th string tuner, single coordinator rod, Straightline tailpiece, rosewood fingerboard, and a brass tone ring. Completely setup at the Gold Tone Factory in Florida.
The CC-BG includes a light-duty gig bag for easy transport.
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap; 5/8
- Resonator: 13" maple
- Rim:Multi-ply maple
- Wood Finish: Vintage Brown; Satin
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot
- Neck Binding: Celluloid
- Body Binding: Celluloid
- Nut: Composite
- Tuners: Sealed Guitar-Style
- Tailpiece:Straightline Tailpiece
- Strings: GDGBD - .010, .024w, .016, .013, .010
- Plating: Chrome
- Tension Hoop:Steel
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass Rod
- Arm Rest: "Gold Tone" Engraved
- Flange: No Flange/Convertible to Openback
- Scale: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 6.5 lb.
- Nut Width: 1-3/16"
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Head Size: 11" Low Crown Frosted
- Total Length: 38-1/4"
Get started playing banjo with this fun instrument. Order today!