An affordable starter kit for aspiring mandolin players with all the essential accessories.
A versatile and beautiful traditional instrument with a distinctively ringing sound essential to bluegrass and various other genres of music, the Concert Tone Mandolin Pack offers an affordable way to quickly get into playing mandolin. This pack has all the accessories needed including a gig bag, extra strings, tuner, picks and an instructional book to aid you in playing with style almost immediately. The Concert Tone Mandolin itself is a an "A" style mandolin with a laminated spruce top, laminated mahogany back and sides, vintage Concert Tone headstock and easy-playing V shape neck, and rosewood fingerboard which provides a rich, complex, authentic vintage Fender tone.
- Body type: "A" Style Mandolin
- Top wood: Laminated Spruce
- Back & sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: V shape
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 13.7" (347.98 mm)
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: High Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Synthetic Bone
- Special features: Aged white bound fingerboard, aged white body binding with black/white purfling, 3-ply black pickguard, engraved tailpiece
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
Order this today and be on your way.