Upgraded design and appointments to give you more projection and complex tone.
The Concert Tone A53S A-Style Mandolin is a stellar combination in vintage looks and authentic Fender sound, and now, each one has been dutifully upgraded with all-new features. From upgraded solid spruce tops to reengineered asymmetrical tone bars, it's designed to deliver more projection and complex tone than ever before. Available in a classic Vintage Sunburst finish, it also boasts time-honored features reminiscent of original-era Concert Tone instruments, including blue/green pearloid acrylic "vintage nouveau" inlays.
Other features include laminated mahogany back and sides, a one-piece "V"-shape nato neck with "Concert Tone" headstock, rosewood fingerboard with 21 frets and bone nut, aged white neck and body binding, nickel-plated hardware and much more.
- Series: Folk
- Type: "A" Style Mandolin
- Body Material: Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Finish: High Gloss
- Sound Holes: "F" Holes
- Neck: Nato, "V" Shape
- Neck Finish: High Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Concert tone
- Scale Length: 13.7" (347.98 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.126" (28.6 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Hardware: Nickel Plated
- Tuning Machines: Vintage 4-in-Line with White Pearloid Buttons
- Bridge: Height Adjustable Rosewood
- Other Features: 3-Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard, Aged White Body Binding with Rope
- Purfling, Aged White Bound Fingerboard, Engraved Tailpiece,
- "Concert Tone" Block Inlay at 19th Fret
Order this special Concert Tone today!