Upgraded design and appointments to give you more projection and complex tone.
The Concert Tone A52E A-Style Mandolin is a stellar combination in vintage looks and authentic Fender sound, and now, each one has been dutifully upgraded with all-new features. From upgraded spruce tops to reengineered asymmetrical tone bars, it's designed to deliver more projection and complex tone than ever before. Available in a classic Vintage Sunburst finish, it also boasts time-honored features reminiscent of original-era Concert Tone instruments, including blue/green pearloid acrylic "vintage nouveau" inlays.
Other features include laminated mahogany back and sides, a one-piece "V"-shape nato neck with "Concert Tone" headstock, rosewood fingerboard with 21 frets and synthetic bone nut, aged white neck and body binding, nickel-plated hardware and much more.
- Series: Folk
- Type: "A" style mandolin
- Body Material: Laminated spruce top with laminated mahogany back and sides
- Finish: High gloss
- Sound Holes: "F" holes
- Neck: Nato, "V" shape
- Neck Finish: High gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: White pearloid dot
- Scale Length: 13.7" (347.98 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic bone, 1.126" (28.6 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual action
- Hardware: Nickel plated
- Tuning Machines: Nickel with pearloid buttons
- Bridge: Height adjustable rosewood
- Pickups: Piezo (bridge) with end-pin output jack
- Other Features: Aged white bound fingerboard, aged white body binding with black/white purfling, 3-ply black pickguard, engraved tailpiece
Order this Concert Tone today!