Affordable without compromising in tone, style or playability.
The Concert Tone Banjo Series presents modern interpretations of the classic Fender Concert Tone banjos of the 1960s. Just like the popular instruments of that decade, today's Concert Tone banjos are finely crafted for rich sound, smooth playing feel and elegant looks.
The Concert Tone 54 Banjo offers the most affordable sound and style in the series, with fine features including a rolled steel tone ring, gloss-finish mahogany resonator with aged white binding and black trim, mahogany rim, gloss-finish mahogany neck, and vintage nouveau acrylic white pearl inlay work with a Concert Tone block inlay at the 18th fret. Case sold separately.
- Series: Concert Tone Banjo
- Type: Resonator
- Head: 11" Remo
- Resonator: Mahogany Multi-Ply
- Rim Material: Mahogany Multi-Ply
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Tone Ring: Rolled Steel
- Hooks: 24
- Arm Rest: Chrome
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Coordinator Rods: Dual
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 26.4" (671 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.18" (30 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Tuning Machines: 1-4th String: 4-Piece Guitar Set; 5th String: Planetary Geared
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tailpiece: Chrome Clamshell
- Strings: D'Addario J-61 (.010/.012/.016/.023W/.010)
- Headcap: Black Acrylic
Get the best banjo for your budget. Order today.