Open Box (Mint) Fender Concert Tone F63SE F-Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Upgraded design and appointments to give you more projection and complex tone.
The Concert Tone F63SE F-Style Mandolin a stellar combination in vintage looks and authentic Fender sound, and now, each one has been dutifully upgraded with all-new features. From upgraded carved solid spruce tops to reengineered asymmetrical tone bars, it's designed to deliver more projection andcomplex tone than ever before. Available in a classic Vintage Sunburst finish, it also boasts time-honored features reminiscent of original era Concert Tone instruments, including blue/green mother-of-pearl and abalone inlays.
Other features include solid flame maple back and sides, a one-piece "V"-shape maple neck with "Concert Tone" headstock, rosewood fingerboard with 29 frets and bone nut, aged
white neck and body binding, nickel-plated hardware and much more.
- Series: Folk
- Type: "F" Style Mandolin
- Body Material: Carved Solid Spruce Top with Solid Flame Maple Back and Sides
- Finish: High Gloss
- Sound Holes: "F" Holes
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, "V" Shape
- Neck Finish: High Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 29
- Position Inlays: Concert Tone Mother-of-Pearl
- Scale Length: 13.7" (347.98 mm)
- String Nut: Bone, 1.126" (28.6 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe 4-in-Line with White Pearloid Buttons
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Height Adjustable Rosewood
- Pickups: Piezo (Bridge) with Endpin Output Jack
- Other Features: 3-Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard, Aged White Body Binding with
- Black/White Purfling, Aged White Bound Fingerboard with
- Fingerboard Extension, Engraved Tailpiece, "Concert Tone" Block
- Inlay at the 19th Fret
Order this special Concert Tone today!