A compact instrument that's highly portable and fun to play.
Ukuleles are popular for a reason-they are just plain fun to play. Slightly larger than a soprano, the Diamond Head DU-200C Concert Ukulele is carefully handcrafted from select mahogany and combined with a bridge and fingerboard made of rosewood for a soulful sound and excellent playability. Tuning is easy with reliable, guitar-style tuning machines that are perfect for the beginner or the advanced player. Topped off with perfectly dressed frets, quality strings and a pro set-up, these Diamond Head Ukes are a great deal.
Includes gig bag.
- Mahogany body and neck
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge with M.O.P. plastic dots
- Accurate 14:1 gear ratio, gold-plated guitar-style tuners with white plastic buttons
- White plastic nut and saddle
- Natural mahogany, polyurethane finish
- Scale length: Concert (375 mm)
Catch the wave with this affordable uke from Diamond Head. Order today.