Portable and affordable.
The U1-M is a concert-size ukulele with mahogany top, back, and sides, a matte finish, and an abalone-style rosette. It's the perfect candidate for beginners who are just starting to learn the ukulele!
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood bridge
- Rosette: Abalone decal
- Finish: Satin (matte) finish, natural color
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck, Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 385mm (15.25")
- Nut Width: 35mm (1.37")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 40mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: 5,7,10,12
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width & Length: 6" width at upper bout / 8" width at lower bout / 11" body length
- Overall Length: 24" total length
- Body Depth: 2.5" depth at upper bout / 2.75" depth at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver with cream buttons
Get started with this entry-level uke. Order now.