A solid ovangkol top paired with ovangkol back and sides and stage-ready electronics.
The 23 Series is Cordoba' newest line of ukuleles featuring exotic woods. The 23T-CE is a tenor ukulele featuring a solid ovangkol top paired with ovangkol back and sides, rosewood bridge and fingerboard, mahogany neck, and ovangkol headstock veneer. Ovangkol ranges from rich orange to a darker brown in color, and is commonly streaked with gray, purple, or black. It' tonally similar to rosewood, with a slightly fuller mid-range. The 23T-CE features a soft cutaway with Cordoba electronics so you can plug and play and is also available as a full body (23T).
- Top: Solid Ovangkol
- Back & Sides: Ovangkol
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Satin (Matte) Finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard
- Truss Rod: N/A
- Scale Length: 430mm (17")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 42mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width & Length: 6.75" width at upper bout / 8.75" width at lower bout / 11.75" body length
- Overall Length: 26"
- Body Depth: 2.75" depth at upper bout / 3" depth at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver w/ black buttons
- Strings: Aquila 10U
- Electronics: N/A
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: N/A
Grab a uke from a brand with a history of making fine acoustic instruments. Order today.